HP Officejet 4632 e-All-in-One Driver Download
HP Officejet 4632 e-All-in-One Driver Download. This printer is perfect for homework or office, the advantages of multifunction printers with built-in WiFi as wireless connectivity printing photos and color documents without adding complicated cables to the workspace.
HP Officejet 4632 e-All-In-One Print Smartphone
WiFi-equipped printers can send documents and web pages to print without the need for cables. Sync your printer with home WiFi connection and office work, install it with a compatible device with the printer.
HP Officejet 4632 e-All-In-One features
Not just simple printers, versatile printers make the use of compact frames efficiently by integrating scanners, fax machines, and copiers. It is ideal and suitable for students doing paperwork, and home-based entrepreneurs print.
HP Officejet 4632 Specifications e-All-In-One
- Fax machines, scanners, and copiers in one printer device
- Print wirelessly from a compatible mobile device
- WiFi built-in device (802.11b / g / n)
- 100 sheet input tray available
- Available output tray 30 sheets
- Eligible for HP Instant Ink
- Including product dimensions: 13.07 “(L) x 17.56” (W) x 7.44 “(H)
- Printer weight: 8.68lb.
Lab Quality Photos
Interested in printing photos from the internet and put them on the side of the wall, using this printer to deliver digital images to the real world. Viewing borderless photos with very clear colors and details prints as easily as black-and-white memos or a stack of envelopes on the printer.
Installing and Using the Windows Built-in Print Driver
Open the Windows Device Installation Settings and confirm that your computer is set to automatically download driver software.
- Search Windows for change device installation, and then click the Change device installation settings Control
- Panel setting in the list of results.
- Device Installation Settings window displays.
- Select the Yes option, and then click Save Changes.
Connect your printer to the computer with a USB cable or through your local network so Windows can detect your printer during the print driver
installation. Choose the one you use!
- USB connection to your computer
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) connection to your network
- Wired connection to your network
Select your printer connection type and use the Windows Add a Printer wizard to install the built-in print driver. Choose the one you use!
- Wireless or wired network connection (Windows 10, 8)
- Wireless or wired network connection (Windows 7, Vista)
- USB connection (Windows 10, 8)
- USB connection (Windows 7, Vista)
Try to print and scan, depending on your printer functionality, to make sure that your printer is working.
- If you can print and scan, the driver installed.
- If you cannot print and scan, continue to the frequently asked questions for troubleshooting tips and for information on how to use the driver.